The Wave Off Kanagawa by Hokusai Wooden Acrylic Wall Art
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping for most countries.
Showcase Your Excellent Decorating Sense
The Wave Off Kanagawa Wooden Acrylic Wall Art, Wall Decor for Living Room, Office Decoration, Wood Wall Decoration, Anniversary Gift, Cafe Decor
Designed to catch the attention:
Our talented team created an eye-catching design, and the final product was meticulously crafted to avoid flaws.
Be glad and let everyone enjoy:
Everyone will like this art, so you will know you made the right choice.
- Medium:40 x 33 cm | 16 x 13 inches
- XLarge :60 x 49 cm | 24 x 20 inches
- Depth : 6 mm Wooden MDF + 1 mm Shiny Acrylic Material
- MDF, a type of processed wood, is used in our wood products. It is a material suitable for laser cutting and durable for many years.
- It is 100% naturally dyed.
- The wood color may be slightly darker or lighter than it appears in the pictures.
- All parts are carefully manufactured.
EASY TO MOUNT:
- Ready to hang. You can hang the product from the hole on top of the decor with a single nail.
Customer Service and Delivery:
- You won't have to worry about our packing because it's sturdy, transportable, and ready to give as a gift.
- Delivered in a special package, packaged with care.
- If you would like to add some special notes please proceed to checkout with your desired items.
EXPRESS SHIPPING to all of Europe/North America.
- The entire shipping service is free and all taxes are included for these countries.
- The delivery takes generally 3-5 working days to EU and North America.
NO CUSTOMS FEE FOR
- EUROPE, UNITED KINGDOM, CANADA, AND UNITED STATES
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- If you need any assistance, please contact us, we provide 24/7 mail support.
- You pay less here than on any marketplaces due to the high commissions they take from sellers.
Don't Forget to Check Reviews
Our customers say that they are happy with their shopping experience thanks to our
- high-quality products
- fair prices
- fast shipping
- great packaging
- and of course solution-oriented customer service